Thursday, July 9, 2009

FishEye Tales Tell

Here I am once more, sitting in my window with a steamy cup of tea, dancing across my cyber world with my speedy fingers.
I awoke sluggish today. Thursdays finish late so I popped some vitamin C and scurried to get "on my bike" and raced to work. I arrived on time and puffed as usual. I'd raced a sleek black BMW all the way along Sauchiehall street. He/she bee
ped me every time I (very safely) ran a red light. I very politely pretended I hadn't heard the horn honk each time.
I arrived at work to discover I was an hour early - drat. In my haste I hadn't had time to check my voicemail - "Your photo's are ready"
YIPPEE!
Matt bought me a lomo fish eye camera for my birthday last year. Matt worked for a wonderful photographer back home who retired and thus Matt scored a load of expired film.
Since Matt works pretty well digitally nowadays, he kindly brought a doggy bag full of expired film for me to use. If you have it in the freezer it keeps.
So little old me gets behind my lovely little fish, using some super proffesional film.
Click Click Snap Snap
I got the Slide Film back today. Half are from New York and the others are Glasgow. My best friend Alex came over from Sweden to help me celebrate my 21st birthday so some shots are from a day we picnic'd in the park. The quality of my shots aren't amazing but Matt is patiently teaching me more and more about photography.
Still waiting on my black and white film to return but for now these are some of my favourites.


















No comments:

Post a Comment